Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mystery Shopping

Aaron's day group is at the mall today - probably the East Mall, as he calls it.  No telling what stories or descriptions he'll have to share with me when he comes home. 

For instance, once he was trying to describe the lunch he bought at Wal-Mart. 

"Mom, it wasn't a Cheddar Pasta Salad.  I don't know what it's called.......I can't remember." 

So I asked him to describe his unknown meal.

"Well, it was a mashed potato salad thing."

Hmmm.......I need more info, Aaron.

"It was bright like potatoes."

Still not sure.

"It was in a bowl thing."

A bowl thing?

"You know, it was not in that cage."

And so given this very useful information, I was somehow, amazingly enough, able to figure out that the mashed potato salad thing that was bright like potatoes and in a bowl thing, not in that cage, was:

POTATO SALAD!!!!!  It's sold separately in a container and isn't behind the glass counter with the other salads and some of the potatoes are kind of mashed and don't ask me about it being bright. 

Then last week he went to Target with his group.  He told me, "Mom!  Today we went to Target and I was in the SUPER part!" 

The super part?  OK...........

"I got a Combo Pizza Meal.  It was $2.19 but then it became $7.24!"

Yeah, right, Aaron.  Did I miss something?  Have taxes gone up that much?

Hard to know with Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment