Friday, November 4, 2011

Part Way

Aaron has some awesome staff at Paradigm.  One that is no longer working there, and that he really misses, is Courtney.  This morning Courtney's brother, Cody, told Aaron that Courtney wants to come to Aaron's birthday dinner on Tuesday.  That's happy news! 

Today when Aaron came home, he excitedly said, "Mom!  Guess who was at Paradigm today?"  So I asked, "Who?!"  And he happily said, "Courtney!!" 

So Aaron said that he got to talk to her, and we discussed how nice that was.  Then I asked Aaron, "Hey, is Courtney coming for your birthday?"  And Aaron said that he didn't know because, in his words, "I didn't talk to her ALL the way!" 

I love how he expresses himself in such unique terms!  And I'm a little scared at how easily I understand him!

No comments:

Post a Comment