Friday, November 4, 2011

Birthday List

Aaron has a birthday next week, on Tuesday.  He'll be 27 years old!  That's so hard to believe!  He's all about his birthday and has talked about it and planned it for many weeks.  He has also been compiling his wish list, so today I took it and did a little shopping for him.  I thought you might want to see his list.  I just think it's cute.  And remember how he told me awhile back, "Mom, one thing I want for my birthday is a Star Wars game.  It's on the east side (of Wichita) and is in a medium box."  So look at what he wrote with the Star Wars game. 







I didn't find the Star Wars game today.  Of course, I was over here on the west side!  He and I may just have to do a little shopping together one day.  But don't tell him that!  I won't have a moment's peace until I DO take him, once I tell him. 

Notice that he wants The Sound of Music.  That also makes me smile.  This guy who loves blowing up enemies in his PC games also likes The Sound of Music.  Of course, The Sound of Music has those nuns, and we know he has a fascination with nuns!  Those women nuns and their children - HaHa! 

I better wrap his gifts before he snoops around and finds them.  And put his list back where I got it - after all, he'll want to start adding to it for Christmas after Tuesday is past.

No comments:

Post a Comment