Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pieces........

We had a beautiful fall day yesterday, one of many.  Aaron and I even took Jackson for a walk when he got home from Paradigm.  But last night as we sat in the family room, Aaron said, "Mom, the temperature outside is 47!  It was 55 awhile ago!"

Yes, it was getting colder and Aaron was ever aware of that, as always.  This morning he wanted to know why it was so cold.  "Mom, it's 42 outside now!"

I rarely need to check the thermometer when Aaron's around, by the way.

We had some snow that fell today.  None of it stuck but for awhile it was very pretty coming down and blowing around.  Aaron burst in the door at the end of the day and said, "Mom!!!  I saw pieces of snow falling today!" 

I'm sure we'll see many more pieces of snow before the winter is over.  And Aaron will have a commentary for each of those events, I am sure.  And the temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment