Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snow

Remember my post about how every night Aaron has to ask us if it's going to rain?  The boy loves rain!  He loves weather!  He loves talking about weather!

This morning he's up early to go back and have his TB Tine test read.  As Gary was leaving, Aaron was - guess what? - talking! 

"Dad, do you think it's going to snow?" 

Gary:  "Well, I don't know Aaron.  It's not going to snow anytime soon." 

"Well, when do you think it will snow?"

And so on it went, with Gary telling him he doesn't know when it will snow.

Gary left and it was my turn.

"Mom, do you like snow?"   Me:  "Sometimes, Aaron, but I'm not ready for snow right now."

"So when do you think it will snow, Mom?"  Aaron, I don't know when it will snow. 

"Mom, I don't like snow!"    Yes, you do, Aaron.

"Well, sometimes snow makes us have an ice storm.  Remember our ice storm?"   Yes, Aaron, that was years ago. 

"Did that ice storm come from Antartica?"   No, Aaron, it didn't come from Antartica.

"So Mom, when do you think it'll snow?"   Aaron, I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And here we go.  I love the change of seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment