Thursday, October 27, 2011

More About Ozark People

Aaron and I drove back down to McConnell Air Base to have his TB Tine test checked.  Or as Aaron said, ".........to have my TP test looked at."   We've already talked about Aaron and tp so I won't go there again - though I could.  Anyway................

He started talking once again about Ozark people.  Turns out he saw Ozark people on a Looney Tunes segment.  Today's update was, " Oh, Mom, I found out what Ozark people are.  They're not cowboys or farmers, remember?  I found out on Looney Tunes that Ozark people are Hillbillies!" 

Really?  Hillbillies.  So I asked him to tell me what he knows about Hillbillies.

"Well,"  he said, "Hillbillies live alone."   That's it.  So I asked him again, "Ok, but what is a Hillbilly?"  And he answered, "Mom, they didn't give a full definition."   HA!

Yeah, I guess a full definition on Looney Tunes is a bit much to expect.  Then he asked me to explain what a Hillbilly is.  I told him that, technically, since I'm from the WV mountains that I'm a Hillbilly.   I tried to explain it but realized that I was making myself look a little questionable, and knowing that everyone Aaron talks to for the next few weeks will be told that I'm a Hillbilly - well, I just told Aaron to look at all the pretty leaves outside. 

You know how I love the change of seasons.     

No comments:

Post a Comment