Friday, April 17, 2015

Aaron's Funny Comments


Aaron’s Funny Comments

In keeping with the name of this blog……He Said WHAT?......I decided to just share some of Aaron’s funny comments.  I keep notes on my phone, in a notebook, on slips of paper - just wherever I can quickly jot down what he says.  I can’t remember for long the unique way that he has of expressing himself, so I do lots of grabbing and writing.  Maybe this will give you a reason to smile today.  Here goes!

 

Chick Flick:  “Annie is a girl movie.  Not a boy movie kind of way.”

 

About his thinning hair, as he explained that he’s not totally bald:  “I don’t mean being bald in one spot.  I mean being bald on different parts of my head.” 

 

After hitting his knee on the wall:  “I think I knocked my muscle!”

 

Aliens:  “That alien had a mad eye.”

 

Accents:  “What kind of accent are they from?  British?”

 

Aaron:  “Barb listens to Zach Brown.”  Me:  “Does she like them?”  Aaron:  “I don’t know.  I didn’t get to that yet.”

 

Commercial for Olive Garden:  “I remember when I got sick at Oliver Garden.”

 

Famous name:  “Sir Francis Bacon reminds me of food.”

 

Why does he need two deodorants?  “I’m separate.  I keep one in the bathroom for after I shower, and one in my bedroom for night.”

 

Coupons:  “Do you think razor coupons are getting famous?”

 

Basketball:  “Your Wichita State is the one with the blue suit on.”

 

Sponge Bob:  “I’m not a Sponge Bob cartoon watcher.”

 

Money for mall food:  “You didn’t give me enough for $5.36.  You only gave me $5.24.”

 

Describing shrimp:  “It’s a twist thing.”

 

Eating pizza:  “There’s a piece to a sausage on the floor.  Can Jackson have it?”

 

Letting Jackson lick his milkshake cup:  “I’m just giving him the pieces that are on the wall of the milkshake.”

 

After his tooth was filled:  “The hurtness is almost gone.”

 

Describing a tea bag:  “Where’s the tea filling?”

 

I hope that some of these Aaronisms made you smile, and maybe even laugh, today.  I whittled down some of my list, but there are many more where those came from.  And as soon as Aaron zooms in the door today, I better be ready to hear some more. 

Enjoy your world today, everyone!  Pay attention to every detail, because you just might miss something if you don’t.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment