Thursday, August 1, 2013

What Did You Say, Aaron?

I keep lists of many of Aaron's sayings, but don't often get to put them in a blog.  Today I thought I would do another one of my Aaron sample platters..........a little of this and a little of that, which adds up to a lot of talking!

While riding home from a trip to Lowe's with Gary:  "Mom!  There was a deer crossing the road - and he made a noise!  Did he belong to someone?!"   No, Aaron, he did not belong to anyone.  "You mean he was a stray?!"

Upon hearing Aaron make a suspicious sound:  I was in another room when I heard the noise and I asked, "Aaron?  Did you hit something?"   He answered, "No..it did not break!"  So did you hit it or not?!

Seeing a crack in our yard during last summer's drought:  "Mom, that crack looks like an earthquake size!!"

After seeing a couple in a movie:  "He wanted a kiss of her."

Politics:  "Do you like that president man?"

Knowing we don't take Jackson for walks in extreme heat:  "Can we take Jackson for a walk?  I thought it had cooled up."

Sonic drive-in:  "You could work there, Mom.  It has a kitchen."   Hmmmm.......

TB test:  "They gave me a skin sample."

Football:  "The coach that taught West Virginia to play football didn't teach them very well!" 
 
When a massage therapist was at his day group:  "That lady asked me if I had any trouble with my back, so I made an excuse for my back so that she would work on it."   Well, Aaron!

Another movie:  "That movie had those good guy girls and those bad guy girls!"

Describing the furnace in the winter:  "That air conditioner blowing in my room was warm."

Men in the Ozarks:  "Those hillberry men in the Ozarks were hunting Bugs Bunny.  Those hillberry men like square dancing and they obey it!"

The seasons:  "Did you say that March has spring?"

The Great Wall of China:  "The Great Wall of China was backing people on the other side.  People on the other side were keeping people from the other side from being on the other side.  They're trying to back people out."   Huh?

Seeing a farmer plowing:  "What's he doing?  Why is he putting lines in his yard?"

Autobot and Decepticon:  "Look at this picture of the Autobot.  It's happy.  Now look at this picture of the Decepticon.  It's non-happy!"

More about sports:  "Is this football game almost over?  It says final four!"  Uh, I think that would be basketball, Aaron. 

Oh, OK.  Basketball:  "I was wondering.  Do you think that basketball is slippery?  It's making a squeaky noise."   And that would be the shoes, Aaron.

Drinking grape juice with ginger ale:  "Mom, that drink is spicy!"

More ginger ale observations:  "When you drink that stuff it makes your body kind of shiver."

Skunks:  "Have you heard that story that when you get hit by a skunk you have to be in tomato juice?"

Scientifically speaking:  "I've noticed that pee doesn't become clear until you fill your system with water."

And to END it:  "Mom, I have a plan.  I decided to save my underwear and not change them every day.  Isn't it a waste to change every day?  What would you call it?"  Well, Aaron, waste is the operative word here.  Let's have a little talk........

And I do hope that reading this hasn't been a waste of your time.  Perhaps it's made you smile, like we often do when Aaron is saying WHAT?!


No comments:

Post a Comment