Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sharktopus Update

For any of you who are interested.................and I can't imagine, seriously, why you would be.............Aaron is now in possession of the infamous Sharktopus movie. 





It's another of those "Have we done the right thing?"  moments that Gary and I seem to have so many of with Aaron.  Well, anyway, we did do it and what's done is done. 

Aaron is very happy and wants to share his happiness with others.  Spread some high culture around, you know?  And so he has invited some of the staff from Paradigm over on Saturday to watch Sharktopus with him.  Krysten and Courtney actually bit..............pun intended (sorry)..............and therefore on Saturday at lunch there will be a showing of Sharktopus in our family room.

Gary and/or I will probably be drug into this showing, too.............another pun..............this is how I survive, so please understand.

I will order pizza.  Aaron thinks that pizza makes every gathering just perfect and has already been asking me how many LARGE pizzas I plan to order, and where I will order them from, and can we get three LARGE pizzas, and if we get three LARGE pizzas, and the three LARGE pizzas are from Papa Johns, then can he have all three of the garlic butters? 

It's gonna be one of those days.  I'm not sure I'm up to handling both a food fest and a fish fest.........at the same time.   I'm thinking.............pizza sauce and Sharktopus..............you know?

Krysten was texting earlier and asked if she could bring anything.  Yes!

Barf bags.  

No comments:

Post a Comment