Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Star Wars Game (Medium)

Aaron's birthday is coming up in November.  Then, of course, comes Christmas.  So every time he starts telling me about a movie or a game that he wants I tell him to write it on his gift list.  I also tell him to write down the name of the store where he saw the item.  Today he told me about a Star Wars game set that he wants and so I reminded him to put it on his list. 

He kept talking about it and so I asked him, "What game is it again?"  And he said, "Well, it's a Star Wars game set and it's in a medium box."  Then he used his hands to describe the size as he said, "One set is in a large box like this......(hand motions for large size)................but this game I want is in a medium box like this................(hand motions for medium size)."       Well, as helpful as this is, Aaron - I need more info than that.

"What store did you find it in, Aaron?"  And he said, "It's in the east."   OK, that narrows it down even further.  I need to go to east Wichita and search for a Star Wars game set in a medium box. 

I might make it home by Christmas.  Not sure yet. 

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh really hard. :) Alyssa does things like that all the time, then when I try to clarify and get it wrong, she responds "NOOOO Brittany!" and gets rather frustrated. :)

    ReplyDelete