Friday, October 14, 2011

Mom! Today we............

I never know what Aaron will bombard me with the second he barges in the door when he gets home from his group.  He never says "Hi Mom!"  Instead he immediately starts telling me something about his day.  Like one day last week, as soon as the door burst open, it was:

"Mom!  Today we went to the east mall and I got a 12 foot sub!!"    [Wow!  Do they make them that big?]

"I got all the meat on it like I always do."    [A club.]    "Yeah, a club!"

"And I got that white stuff on it...............you know.........."     [Mayonnaise]

"Yeah, mayonnaise!"     "And then when I was eating it some of the meat went down a wrong pipe on my throat, and it made me cough!"     [Did someone call a plumber, I'm wondering?]

But I decided not to ask him that.  Some questions just spoil the moment.  Wonder what I'll hear today?

No comments:

Post a Comment