Thursday, October 6, 2011

Keeping Me Company

This afternoon after Aaron got home from his day group, I decided to vacuum out the dirty van.  He and Jackson decided to join me.




I didn't think that Jackson would hang around because he doesn't usually like the vacuum cleaner.  He hides from it in the house, but in the van he was as relaxed as could be.  Maybe it was because I didn't have a big attachment and hose on it.  Or maybe it was because Aaron was petting him and keeping him company. 




Anyway, it was sweet to see them together like this.  But I think Aaron is hanging around Jackson too much because he told me, "Mom, do you remember that I had a bandaid here on my leg?  Well, today Cody took it off for me and when he pulled it off there was a bunch of my fur on it!" 

You better not shed in the house, Aaron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment